Do you have 20 minutes? Become an expert on your relationship!
Which of these powerful insights could you use?
- Understand your partner's emotional needs.
- Learn unrealistic relationship expectations.
- Communication tips that will increase your intimacy.
- 10 steps to resolving conflict.
- Learn how to attack your financial debt and not your partner.
Article on Couple Checkup - Sun Herald, March 12, 2009
The Couple Checkup is a relationship assessment designed to help couples learn about each other and enhance their relationship.
- Take the Checkup and ask another couple to mentor and walk through the results with you.
- Discuss your results in a small group with other couples.
- Set aside two or three coffee dates with your spouse to talk about your results.
- Recommend the Checkup to your friends!
The Checkup is 156 questions - so set aside a half hour or so to complete it. Click the link below to begin the online questionnaire. Have your spouse do the same. You'll receive a copy of your scores, a detailed report and discussion guide immediately. (This is a great tool for leaders as well as individual couples!)