Every Marriage Matters Affirms The Following
- That God has established in Scripture the sanctity and companionship of marriage;
- That marriage is a lifelong and unique covenant between one man and one woman;
- That healthy marriages are good for spouses, children, and the community in general;
- That it is important to proactively promote and encourage a healthy image of marriage;
- That we have a responsibility to provide ongoing support to strengthen and nourish existing marriages;
- That we can accomplish these goals together in community better than working separately.
The Apostle’s Creed - Our Statement of Faith
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
The Family Manifesto
The Family Manifesto is a document of FamilyLife, a division of CRU. Every Marriage Matters agrees that it provides a scripture-based blueprint for building a godly home and encourages you and your church to use its guidance in development of your own relationships and the nurture of others.